Everyone welcome to walk around our unique neighborhood and partake in a seasonal treat while perusing the many creative wares of the artists and businesses of Tin Town. Maps can be found at each location or just follow the Candy Cane markers.
Project Watershed and Tsolum River will hold an open house at the Conservation Centre from 10-3pm. “Keeping it Living” Limited Edition Prints, giclees, art cards, alternative gift certificates, pens, chocolates, t-shirts and more will be available. We will also have hot apple cider and snacks for visitors.
There will also be a by donation draw for an exquisite Gift Basket including Gift Certificates from the many creative businesses in Tin Town, put together by Motif Music Studios. With the funds raised going to “Kus-kus-sum” Project Watershed’s restoration of the old Field Sawmill site.
Other things going on that day:
- Pottery by Katy Fogg, Art Show, Arts and Craft Fair and Music: Andrea Postall 11-1pm, at the Red Tree Specialty Coffee Shop.
- Winter Faire with Creative Craft Projects, Puppet Show and Children’s Choir at Saltwater School 10-2pm.
- Fun and Games at the unique Playhouse Cafe.
- Shiatsu Chair Massage and Art Therapy Demos at Jen Burt Counselling & Art Therapy with the Grand Opening at 2pm of the Little Free Library.
- Rahel’s Vegan Middle Eastern Fusion Samples and Festive Tent with Music: Cam Boyce 1-3pm.
- Pedego Electric Bike Test Rides (weather permitting).
- Nancy Morrison Stained Glass Ornaments, Artwork and Demos. Manny Meyer Paintings. Barb Hutson Paintings.
- Prontissima Fresh Pasta Samples paired with Wine Samples from Quadra Island’s South End Farm Winery 12-5pm.
- Roberta Meilleur’s Rustworks: Revisioned Metal and Glass Crystal Window Creations and Jewelry.
- Robert Moon Silver Jewelry, Paintings and Prints.
- Sue Pyper Watercolours, Pyrography, Jewelry, Art Cards and Christmas Cards.
- World Community Mini Fair Trade Market.
- Toshikan Martials Arts Demo and at the Asana Room.
- Norma Janes Yoga Classes by donation 11-12pm Beginner & 12:30-1:30pm Restorative Yoga, with proceeds going to Project Watershed.