Keeping It Living 2015 Art Submissions
The year’s title “Then, Now and Future” is to inspire the artist to capture their version of the past, present and future of the estuary…or all three! And as in every year the theme encompasses “all things estuary”, and is wide open to the whole ecosystem which extends into the Georgia Strait. All types of art including (but not limited to) painting, sculpture, jewelry, pottery, photography and glass are encouraged.
Art is displayed as follows:
- Online gallery starting April 2015
- Original work will be displayed at the Pearl Ellis Gallery from May 12 – 31, 2015
- Selected works will be published monthly in the Comox Valley Record, and on Tidechange
- Prizes for People’s Choice, Artist’s Choice, Keeping It Living Choice
- Artwork image submitted as JPEG through the entry form below
- Artwork must be submitted online with entry fee ($20) and form (2 pieces can be submitted for this fee).
- All mediums accepted; must be your own original work
- Creative writing pieces are free to enter; max 200 words
- All 2D artwork must be framed and/or ready to hang
- All entries must be for sale, proceeds split 50/50 between Artist and Project Watershed
- Submission deadline is Thursday, April 30th, 2015
Thank you for joining us for this year’s Keeping It Living Art Auction and Competition!
Remember: Click the “Submit” button first, then make your payment either in person, by cheque or by pressing the “Pay Now” Paypal button below.