https://projectwatershed.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Juvenile-Chinook.jpg 2448 3264 admin https://projectwatershed.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/PWLogoMainTransparent-300x180.png admin2012-04-05 18:40:512013-04-06 19:09:03Puntledge River Projects
Project Watershed has been intimately involved with several projects focusing on the restoration and preservation of the Puntledge River. We are proud to be part of this process.
Fish and Wildlife Compensation Projects (FWCP)
- FWCP Overview and Project Chronology – click to view the Google Document
- The Puntledge Chinook and Coho Smolt Migration Study – click to view the Google Document
- Puntledge Chinook Spawning Behaviour Study – click to view the Google Document
- The Big Chill – click to view the Google Document
- Courtenay River Estuary Options for Juvenile Salmonids – click here to view the Google Document
- Assesment of Imprinting Puntledge River Summer Chinook into Comox Lake (currently in proposal phase).
Puntledge River-related posters frequently displayed at events (click the links below):