Donating to Kus-kus-sum and Project Watershed just got Easier
Project Watershed is grateful for the continued support shown by our donors. Every contribution is vital to our work.
We have recently set up a new system that accepts donations via e-Transfers. Nearly all Canadian banks and credit unions offer Interac e-Transfer. It’s safe, easy and fast.
Our e-Transfer address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you must enter your email address into the message section of the e-transfer or send us an email regarding your transfer to receive a chritable tax receipt.
How-To Send a Donation with Interac e-Transfer:
You need your own:
- account with a participating bank or credit union
- active email address or mobile phone number
To send, follow the easy-to-use instructions on screen:
- Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account.
- Choose or add Project Watershed email@example.com.
- Type your email address into the message field so we can send you a tax receipt for your donation.
- Please include where you would like to funds to be directed – Kus-kus-sum, Restoration, Education or General.
That’s all. Good deed done for the day!
Approximately 4,000 native plants were planted at the Kus-kus-sum site over six days this October! THANK YOU to the 160 volunteers who contributed to planting, mulching and watering during this time – we would not have been able to accomplish this without you.
Stream RestorationImproving juvenile summer rearing habitat for salmonids, creating spawning grounds for Chum and removing floating mats of invasive reed canary grass to rejuvenate our local streams.Project Watershed is currently restoring two local creeks: Glen...
Mallard Creek ~ D. BrownReportsMapsNewsRelated Posts