- First KKS planting
- Courtenay Air Park mulching and Planting (Earth Day)
- Earth Day booth
- School outreach
- Earth Day shoreline clear ups
- School outreach and school field trips
- Eelgrass planting
- Forage fish citizen science field sampling event
- Paint by Numbers fundraiser
- Eelgrass plantings around Saratoga beach and the Kingfisher Spa
- Forage fish citizen science field sampling events
- Update for Year 2 KKS
- Maintenance at Glen Urquhart Creek
- Supporting the Climate Open House booth
As the warm weather arrives, we look forward to events throughout the summer. This includes forage fish citizen science events July 12, August 11, and September 9, 2022 in Campbell River and July 14, August 9, and September 10, 2022 in the Comox Valley. For more information about these events, please contact Virginia:
Please use the sign-up form if you would like to volunteer!
Approximately 4,000 native plants were planted at the Kus-kus-sum site over six days this October! THANK YOU to the 160 volunteers who contributed to planting, mulching and watering during this time – we would not have been able to accomplish this without you.
Stream RestorationImproving juvenile summer rearing habitat for salmonids, creating spawning grounds for Chum and removing floating mats of invasive reed canary grass to rejuvenate our local streams.Project Watershed is currently restoring two local creeks: Glen...
Mallard Creek ~ D. BrownReportsMapsNewsRelated Posts