Tin Town Christmas Open House and Sale
Tin Town Artists with Holiday Spirit
Map of Location
411 Anderton Ave, Courtenay, BC V9N 6C6, Canada
Date and Time
December 10, 10:00 – 4:00
Shifts: 9:30 – 1:00 or 1:00 – 4:30
Project Watershed Offices, 2356a Rosewall Crescent, Tin Town, Courtenay
We are looking for a few volunteers to help us make this a fun winter time celebration. Consider signing up help staff the event, provide music or drop off baked goods. Volunteers who can staff the event will help sell merchandise, give away goodies, sign up members and volunteers and accept donations. Musicians or those with musical talent are encouraged to come by to play music at a time that suits them. Bakers are asked to make goodies and drop them off the day before or the day of the event. If you would like to participate in any of these ways please fill out the form below so we can email you with more details!
The Tin Town Christmas Open House and Sale is a one-of-a-kind community event for the whole family. Stroll through the neighbourhood of artist studios and creative businesses to peruse their wares, enter draws, sample holiday treats and share in the spirit of the season. Maps at the cafe and at each location. Parking on Cousins Rd. and Willemar Ave.
The Project Watershed location may even have a live forage fish egg vortexing demonstration given by Virigina!
Vendors at this event include:
1. Honey Grove Artisan Bakery Organic Sourdough Breads and Pastries
2. Tin Town Cafe
3. Rustworks Studio Window Art by Roberta Meilleur
4. World Community Organic Fair Trade Market
5. Helen Utsal Fine Art Studio and Gallery
6. Sweet Surrenders Consignment Home Decor
7. Roger’s Collectables Unique Vintage Collectables
8. Prontissima Pasta Gourmet Pastas, Pestos and more
9. Nancy J. Morrison, Stained Glass Studio Ornaments Angel Draw and Gallery of Glass
10. Moss Grey Studio Linen Clothing
11. Project Watershed – Conservation Gift Shop, warm apple cider and more…